Friday 12 July 2024

Li'l red wagon and Double D challenges

 At Li'l red wagon this week they asked us to use something we love.

One of my 2 favourite colours is yellow. I made this card with that in mind.


I've used lace on the border plus 2 yellow flowers and yellow enamel dots. It needed something else so I added faux stitching around the number and diagonally across the card.

***********************************************************************************

At Double D challenge they want a nautical card.


I found a lighthouse card which I added to a red and white background. I've added some blue pearls as my embellishment. 


2 comments:

Birgit said...

Both cards are lovely. The lighthouse card is perfect for our challenge. Great design!! Thanks so much for supporting Double D Challenge with your beautiful work. Hope to see more of your work in future challenges. Best of luck to you in the prize draw!

JanR said...

Terrific cards! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.