Saturday 27 July 2024

Outlaws challenge

 At the Outlaws challenge they want us to upcycle or recycle. 

In my case I've done a bit of both.

Someone gave me some racing car stickers they had from a deceased estate clearance. I found 2 scraps of grey/black papers that aren't very pretty so used those as my base. On the first I added a yellow "ladder" shape which someone at a crop had used to punch out squares then threw away the ladder.

I added the ladder down the side then scattered the racing cars on my card. Added a sentiment and it is done.


On the second one I covered the words on the background with strips of blue paper. Then added the two biggest racing cars and the sentiment.


All made from scraps that would have been thrown out otherwise. 

1 comment:

Angela B. said...

What a great card! Love the race car! Thank you for joining us on Twisted Thursdays and sharing this creation with us at The Outlawz Challenges!