Friday 5 July 2024

Counterfeit Kit Mini kit.

 



Here's the kit that has been chosen this month at CKC.  https://www.tracireed.com/journal/moonlit

It has lots of darker yet brighter papers.

I looked through my stash and came up with this for my mini kit.


I've opted for the purples and hot pink papers but there are yellow flowers on that bottom paper and a blue check top left. My embellishments are what I could find that matches those colours. 

Starting with the purple tones I made this layout about my daughter's steep driveway.


My next layout used a grungy brown brick paper that had a place for one photo so that the flourishes went around it. I found a photo from Sedona with a brick wall so used that. 

From my mini kit, I have also used a mini envelope with butterfly attached as my journal card holder.



My third layout started with the busy floral squared paper. I painted over a large stencil that says "Turn your dreams into reality" I cut that across and used it across the bottom of a pink paper. I added my 2 photos of the Grand Canyon plus some inked chevrons. I used a piece of pink grossgrain ribbon as well.


I've entered this one in the scraproom RING challenge


Ribbon, Ink, Numbers, Gems.

Finally, my last layout was inspired by 4th July, so I chose red, white and blue.

Had no blue twine, so I used embroidery cotton and craft glue around my title @ G.C. (At Grand Canyon)

I used faux stitching instead of real

I cut the American flag from packaging so used that as a small journal card and my flair button says Oh my stars which is appropriate. 

I used a sketch from Mystical Scrapbooks, so I'm entering it there as well.


No comments: