Friday 1 March 2024

March Counterfeit kit.

 It is my turn to choose the March Counterfeit Kit.

I chose PARASOL 12 x 12 Kit – Citrus Twist Kits

It features soft florals in my favourite colours of green and yellows, along with some pretty pinks.



The extra pieces are also "delicious". Starting with the papers:


Presenting my kit "Pastel promise"

Here's my papers


They are similar without so much emphasis on florals. I added some smaller pieces at the front including butterflies, hearts, stripes and flowers. 

My extras

There's a sticker sheet middle bottom which matches two of my papers. I'll use them together. 







The rest of the citrus kit looks like this: There's plenty of scope.







Here's my embellishments. I'll add other items as needed.


Here's my alphas





Now on to the blog hop.


WE hope you have fun this month.


2 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

Great kit! It's going to be a fun month!

Misty said...

Love your kit. My faves are those cut apart floral cards and the floral film strips. Very fun elements.