Thursday 21 March 2024

L'il red wagon and The Male Room and others

 I've made a floral card for Li'l red wagon

I used a bright floral paper from Cocoa Vanilla "happy Days" collection.


It is a general Hello card so can work for a variety of occasions.

I've also now used all the pink ribbon from my counterfeit kit.

*******************************************************************************

At The Male Room they want food and drink.

A few years ago, I made some AST's using food/kitchen themes.

I've used one of those on this card plus a larger square tag that looks like hessian. The accompanying paper is plaid and reminds me of a tablecloth. 


***********************************************************************************

My next card using another one of the AST's is a MUM card. It is for AAA Birthdays.

It is nearly all green so I'm also entering it at Colourful Options where they want green.



4 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Perfect cards for Mothers'day and Fathers' Day cards. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

Chrissy said...

I love your retro design and the fun flowers..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Goga said...

Fantastic male card. Thank you for jojning us at The Male Room challenge. Goga

Катерина Pioniya said...

Cool cards with interesting elements! Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday Card Challenge - Pioniya, DT