Monday 25 March 2024

Crafting Happiness challenge and Cupcake inspiration.

 I'm still making cards.

This one is for Crafting Happiness challenge where they want coffee themed cards.


I made several ASTs from playing cards. This one featured a jar of coffee, so I thought I'd put it on here. It will be going into the Mother's Day box to sell. 


Also I made this card for cupcake inspiration where they want tropical.

I recycled the toucan from another card by cutting it out. I used pink paper and ribbon as the background plus words from a Darkroom Door wordstrip describing a beach holiday. A friend is leaving on a tropical cruise soon so this will be perfect. 



1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

LOVE the tropical bird image you used on your project. Such fun design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge