Thursday 29 February 2024

Allsorts challenge and Li'l red wagon

 I have several people turning 70 this year, including myself.

This pink card is for a dear friend in April.


Allsorts challenge has Things that fly. I used 2 butterflies and a dragonfly on this card. 

                                                       **************************

At Li'l red wagon they want stencils.

I used purple mist through a dots stencil to create my background on this card.


The mannequin shape is relief canvas, which I also misted .


4 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card Julene, I love the little dragonfly and butterflies. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Things That Fly option.
Liz xx

brenda said...

A pretty summery card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and following the Things that Fly option.

B x

Mervi said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Brenda said...

Julene, thanks so much for joining us over at Little Red Wagon! I love that dotty stenciled background, such an uplifting card.