Saturday 10 February 2024

3 cards

 I had a busy week just gone but managed to make three cards using my Counterfeit kit.





The pictures are from a set of Monet stickers which went well with the navy. I'm thinking the "impossible to forget" cards would be suitable sympathy cards. 
I used striped ribbon and washi tape on these as well.
I'm entering these at the sisterhood of crafters  where they ask us to use blue and also at A place to start where they want monochromatic. The middle card fulfills that criteria. 

2 comments:

Betta said...

A very nice C&S card!
Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Hugz, Bettascrap DT

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Julene!

I think this is the first time I have visited your blog! Thanks so much for your wonderful submission to our Monochrome challenge at A Place to Start! All three cards are very nicely crafted! We look forward to your next submission!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner