Wednesday 22 March 2023

Lasting Memories-Happiness

 


At Lasting Memories they are celebrating International day of Happiness.

We are asked to make a layout about what makes us happy.

This layout features a friend from high school days and whenever I get together with her we laugh and generally enjoy ourselves.

I started with a printed Kraft background. I used mists and dribbled it down the page. The washi tape across the top anchors the design. I used border strips around the edges of the mat to frame it then added a large pink flower. I called my layout "Happy Days out with you".


1 comment:

Sandy Ross said...

Wonderful layout celebrating your friendship! Well done on the lasting friendship and beautiful layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!