Sunday 5 March 2023

FOTF and a double box layout ticked.

 My suggestion for Forgeries on the Fourth was these 2 papers.




The plus sign one was a direct copy of one of the storyteller papers. I made it with various felt pens and gel pens I had on hand.
The star one used an old rubber stamp from my teaching days, using various coloured inks. This is to go with the navy planet paper in my kit.
**************************************************
My second layout for this kit is a colour challenge on Soul Scrappers plus a sketch challenge on The Scraproom group.



Here's the sketch challenge.
and the colours we are asked to use were maroon, red, blue, yellow, white PLUS stripes.



I guess the checked paper contains stripes but I added the tricolour ribbon just to make sure. 

No comments: