Friday 24 March 2023

I spy with my little eye and card concept.

 My counterfeit kit is finished so now I'm using up leftover pieces on cards.

My first is for "I spy with my little eye"  where she wants an easter card or spring animal.


The bunny was an obvious choice for this challenge. 

********************************************************************************

My next card is for The Card concept


I've chosen a slimline card to make. I started with metallic blue cardboard. On there I added turquoise Ric-rak braid then an almost lime green patterned paper. I place 3 blue butterflies on the green paper, plus my sentiment. 



Birthday cards are always in demand. 

1 comment:

Ellibelle said...

Two beautifully done cards, great designs on both and loving the rabbit stamp! So great to see you joining in at my first "I spy with my little eye" challenge!! Thanks for playing along!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner