Sunday 12 March 2023

CSI : #407

 


I've chosen to do a layout for CSI where the above is Case number 407.

I started with a white background and have used all the colours.

EVIDENCE

Woodgrain

Stripes 

animal print (on the giraffes) plus fish scale pattern on the washi tape. 

wood embellishment (buttons).

Washi tapes (2)

ribbon

TESTIMONY

I wrote my journaling as a list. (Who, What, Where, When, Why) 



Lasting Memories wants a layout with animals. This qualifies for that challenge too.

3 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

You rocked the animal challenge! Great layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

Brandi Jo said...

So cool! Love giraffes! Thanks for sharing at Lasting Memories!

Cheryl Even said...

What a great photos, and I love your washi tape strips at the bottom of the page! Thanks for playing along with the Lasting Memories challenge.