Wednesday 1 September 2021

September Counterfeit Kit.

 Our kit this month is 

{Not} Just for Boys Scrapbooking Kit Club - September 2020 Main Kit - Vivid

https://notjustforboyskitclub.com/collections/vivid-september-2020-premium-kit-add-ons/products/vivid-premium-kit-september-2020?variant=35333340528805



I'm still in total lockdown here after 11 weeks, it is getting frustrating! Again my kit needed to be made up from what I have on hand.

Here's my take on the kit. I've named it "Golden hours"

Papers

The first 2 rows follow the you tube for the kit, representing both sides of the paper,or as near as I can get to it. The bottom row are others I added that match those papers.

Branded papers are 
Teresa Collins "Summer Stories" 
Webster's Pages "All that glitters"
Kaisercraft "Close up"
Ruby Rock it " Orange glittered"
MME "Lush"


Embellishments

The jar contains brown buttons and there's a variety of ribbons and braids.I also found blue tassels.


I have no stamps, but instead have the Tim Holtz word mask.There's no log sliced mask but the other two are versatile for me.


 
 Welcome to our guest designer, Tori




9 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Great kit Julene. Love that you included stencils, I did not think of that. Have fun this month.

LCSmithSAVED said...

I love this! Eager to see how you make use of the stencils 😊

LCSmithSAVED said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LCSmithSAVED said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LCSmithSAVED said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LCSmithSAVED said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tina Campbell said...

Fantastic looking kit and good to see a doily in yours too! I'm excited to see what you do with the stencil. I have one coming in this month's kit and will add to my kit when it gets here.

Tara O said...

Wow! Your papers are drool worthy this month!! Love your trims too!! Great kit!

kate blue said...

gimme that embellishment kit!!