Monday 13 September 2021

Lasting Memories -Florals

 At Lasting Memories there is a floral paper challenge.

I had a paper with large flowers so fussy cut those out and used magic mount to make them 3D. I used a smaller floral paper as part of my background. I used a strip of matching pink ribbon across the middle to delineate the split of the 2 papers. There is also subtle small rhinestones between the fussy cut flowers.

The photos are of my 4 month old daughter with my ex husband. (She's 35 now!) 



3 comments:

Maud's Creations said...

Beautiful layout Julene, the fussy cut flowers match well with your background paper, lovely photo. Thank you for joining us this week at Lasting Memories DT Maureen

Deanna said...

LOVE those pretty flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

Sandy Ross said...

Great use of the floral paper challenge! Great fussy cut details! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!