Saturday 18 September 2021

Mystical quote challenge plus Challenge YOUrself

 Scrapbook layouts are always fun to do and this was no exception. 

Mystical scrapbooking have a movie quote challenge and I've chosen an old movie named ALL ABOUT EVE. 

Also Challenge YOUrself has a friends challenge



I started with 2 foiled papers plus 3 photos from my trip to South Australia in March. 

These 2 ladies and I became friends on the trip.

 After adhering the papers,I added 2 tags containing my split title.(Hand written).I added a green swirl from Flourish with a bling.some washi tape plus a tab.

Of course I'm on the layout (top right)



7 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a beautiful page, Julene! I love your photos and the gorgeous way you scrapped them. This is such a wonderful way to celebrate friendship! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did!

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

What a lovely, fun layout! And such pretty elements too!
Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

Tracy P said...

How fun is this! Such precious memories documented. Love the photos! Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Maya Yang said...

Hi Julene! Thank you for sharing your lovely page with us again at Challenge YOUrself. Love the photos you took from your trip to South AU. Such fun memories documented!!!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love food pictures! You gotta document the deliciousness. Great layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself!

Kim said...

Love your layout. The split title is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with the Challenge YOUrself crew this month!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Julene, your layout is great!! Love the photos and title!! Thank you for playing at Challenge YOUrself.