Wednesday 22 September 2021

Scrap our stash remix challenge.

 Scrap our stash also has a remix challenge.

We are asked to scraplift this


I'm using the same 2 papers as yesterday's sketch challenge as well as offcuts in pinks,creams,and black.

I put a couple of random words on there such as "wild child" (We taught quite a few) and "oops!" (we had a few oops moments as well). My sense of humour comes to the fore again. Teaching is never dull.

The other lady in the photo is my friend from the school, and later my bridesmaid.



3 comments:

missgailly said...

Another great layout! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

Eileen said...

Pretty paper choices. Thank you for playing along with us over at SOS challenge!

Shannon said...

Love your paper choices! Thanks so much for playing along with use at Scrap Our Stash!