Tuesday 3 August 2021

Kaisercraft layout

 If you want to learn more about Kaisercraft's Heritage collection here is a You tube I found.

Kaisercraft- Heirloom collection - YouTube

My first layout this month is featuring this collection.

I tore across top and bottom then inked with pinecone ink to age it.I adhered this to backing paper also Heritage collection.

Using a kaisercraft mask of a clock,I painted 2 clocks. I also stamped some smaller clocks using a rubber stamp I have from my teaching days.

Next I used layers of paper to mat my 2 photos. There was a plain olive in my kit plus another 2 heritage papers. I cut a postcard top from one and used it as a separate layer.

I used an olive chiffon ribbon along the bottom of my page.

My embellishments feature twine curled into a circle,wood veneer frames, cut our circles also from heritage collection, asterisks from alphas ,a small wood veneer word,




No comments: