Thursday 12 August 2021

CKC Challenge #1 Diagonals.

 Our challenge is based on a design principle.To use the diagonal on your page!

I looked back for examples of how I used diagonals previously.




By far the one that stands out is "So What", but I'm fresh out of giant birds on Kraft background. 
***********************************************************************************
 I decided to use the design of IN BLOOM with the two big triangles of patterned paper.
I used more of the Heritage papers from my kit. 


Please note the clusters featuring Autumn Lane flowers. 
The vintage buttons are over 100 years old. My great grandparents were tailors.
You can see my diagonal clearly doesn't go corner to corner, I didn't have enough of that paper.However it still fulfills the design idea.
Close ups here.

.




1 comment:

cinmfoster said...

Julene, love that you included the vintage buttons. Such a sweet layout.