Sunday 1 August 2021

August Counterfeit kit

 The kit this month is from Maikit 2021 (danipeuss.de)


Starting with a list I wrote
rust
bone
dull blue
olive
pink and aqua
wander
dreamy
fearless
explore
awsome
details
large flower
photo corners
labels
rainbows
leaves and branches
black and white alphas.

Next I looked through my papers.
These were the only 4 that even slightly resembled the originals.
2 of them are from the Kaisercraft Heirloom range , so I decided to follow that lead 


I've gone slightly rogue and included the whole range of Kaisercraft Heirloom, plus other muted/tawny coloured papers.
 So here's my papers


Next, came my embellishments.



As we are in total lockdown here in Sydney, I've used what I have here that match the papers.
The chipboard alphas can be painted to suit the layout,there are dark brown, plus I have gold alphas as well to use.
The offcuts of paper on the right will appear in FOTF.


Welcome to our guest designer, Sara Rice






4 comments:

Tara O said...

So soft and pretty! I love that you went rogue!

Tina Campbell said...

I love the list you came up with and such a great kit that put together from it :)

Misty said...

Love your direction for your kit. And hoping crafting can keep you busy during lockdown.

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful Kit, Julene.