Monday 24 February 2020

Sketches in Thyme and Mystical tic tac toe.


This is the new sketch at Sketches in Thyme.

I saw Queen last Saturday night as mentioned earlier so I'm scrapping photos from that.
This one is Brian May, a brilliant guitarist!

I chose red/maroon for this layout as I had papers left from my February kit.
I matted it on corrugated shiny red cardstock. I also added a strip of the same right across the bottom.
The large brad matched and filled an empty corner.
Under the photos I used matching paper plus a strip sticker.
In the other corner is a co-ordinating yellow circle plus my title and Brian in tiny letters.


Mystical scrapbooking has this Tic tac toe.
I've gone down the left hand column. My number is the one=1.


1 comment:

Joyce Ann said...

Great page, love how vibrant it is with these colors and patterns. Great job with the sketch. So glad you played with us.
Hugs, Joyce Ann