Sunday 16 February 2020

Crafter's cafe challenge and Daring cardmakers

I'm still using my February kit, and determined to use some of the ribbons.

Crafter's café has a pink or red challenge so I decided to play there.

I've started with maroon red backing paper inked black around the edges. I then layered a cream piece containing the sentiment "Pa" and a strip of wide ribbon around.
I then added 2 playing cards as my layering piece.


My second card is for Daring cardmakers where they want a card for someone or something you love. I've made a Mother's Day card, getting in early.

I've used the same background with some left over cream alphas and 2 types of braid.




3 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Julene: glad you're finding more ways to use your CKC kit plus participate in TCCC's pink or red theme fortnight challenge! for TCCC's DT crew, Becca S

Dawn said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

cass said...

Two great cards for our Pink/Red challenge. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.