Wednesday 26 February 2020

Cardz 4 guyz and Case this sketch

At Cardz4guyz they want us to use ink or paint.

I started by using crimson ink through a swirly mask.Next I stamped using a white music stamp on the tag.I also distress inked around the edge of the tag.
I added the string,bow and bunny and here you have an Easter card. (Probably for a younger male)

Cardz4guyz dt members, my email is wrong due to an issue with inlinkz. You can contact me via facebook or comment on here and I will be in touch.

My next card is for Cas(e) this sketch.


I had a small piece of this maroon paper left from my kit. I cut so the rose was in the left hand corner then added my sentiment and a dragonfly brad. Not everyone likes pastels!
It will go in the Mother's day box.


Make my Monday challenge wants critters.
I had a fish left in my kit also.
I selected suitable background paper then used blue paint to create an area of "Water" for my fish.
I'm thinking this would be a good Thank You card.


3 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Your bunny card is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Dawn Phillips said...

Me again. I like all of these cards. Your fish is very unique. I've not seen anything like this. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Cazro said...

A cute tag. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT