Wednesday 19 February 2020

Challenge Yourself

The challenge at Challenge Yourself is superheroes.
It is based on the Mariah Carey song Hero





On this layout I have used a mask and mists to form the chevron background, plus also used chevron washi tape to symbolise my rushing here and there. I printed off a picture of wonder woman to use. There are also tabs from Basic Grey and a yellow cord plus buttons. I've also used scraps of paper in co-ordinating colours.

Looking back to my twenties, I was very busy teaching full time, on a committee in Rotaract working sometimes 4 nights a week at that,plus seeing a boyfriend, doing crafts including knitting that jumper I'm wearing in the photo, keeping up with friends etc. It was a busy time.

My parents used to wonder where my energy came from. 
I have no idea why the background to the words is coloured.



10 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love your layout Julene! It's just perfect for the theme this month!! And so beautiful, too. Thank you very much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

This is a fun and very creative layout - I do just love the chevron background you've created!
Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

Maya Yang said...

Hi Julene, I really love how you interpret the challenge with wonder woman! It's so creative! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! : )

Cathy Lu said...

Love your layout very much, the background is stunning and your colour palette is so fun. Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!!

Tracy P said...

Love your creativeness! So much detail went into your layout. Very nice! Thannk you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a lovely page and photo. Thank you for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Such a clever layout, very creative! Live the colorful background! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

Sherri Caramico said...

So creative - I love all the patterns - and the photo of YOU and Wonder Woman are BOTH AWESOME! - Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

Lauren said...

I love this! Wonder woman is my favorite super hero. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
Lauren

Lori said...

Julene - it sounds like you have always been a busy woman! Great take on the challenge and I love your layout. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself! -Lori DT