Monday 13 January 2020

Scrap with Stacy.

Here's the challenge at Scrap with Stacy.

I have chosen to go down the first column so cardstock, circle and punch.

I started with a very Christmassy foiled paper from RubyRock it named "Vintedge Glam".

Next, I added some green cardstock recycled from the folder my Christmas stamps came in.

I matted my 3 photos on papers from the 6x6 pad in my kit. I used a circle doiley and 3 small Christmas sayings from the same 6x6 pad. I added 3 copper coloured wood veneers in Christmassy shapes. There are also 2 gold arrows.
My alphas are as plain as I could get on this very busy layout.

Hope you like it.


While we are on a food theme, I've made a card using all Counterfeit kit items, for Li'l Red Wagon
The theme there is baked goods such as cakes, biscuits etc.
I had a cupcake on my gold sticker page, so layered it on one of the canvas shapes then put it on this card.It can work for male or female.


2 comments:

Kate said...

What wonderful projects! Your layout looks fabulous and I love the splashes of hot pink on your cupcake card!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

cinmfoster said...

Great layout Julene, now I'm craving prawns.
Cindy F