Saturday 11 January 2020

Rochelle spears sketch

Rochelle spears sketch challenge

I'm using all January Counterfeit kit items on here ,plus some ephemera from my trip to Canada.
(the beer coaster and the business card plus 2 wood veneer reindeers) We are pretending they are moose on this layout.
The bar was also a restaurant and very "hip". The vault is on the right about half way down behind the brick wall.

I started by matting my coaster on a red and white doiley.
I tucked the business card at the bottom.
The red vertical strip is foiled so what looks black is actually a shiny red.
The photo isn't the best as it was taken on my old phone. However it is the only one I had.
I matted the photo on 6x6 Christmas paper. A small shaped tag has been added with the date plus another under the top reindeer.
Combining small and big alphas was the only way the title would fit."LOOSE MOOSE BANK VAULT "is the title.
No enamel dots, I don't have any.



2 comments:

Tara O said...

What a great story to tell! I love the use of the coaster!! I love this.

cinmfoster said...

Love the title and the mixing of the alphabets. What a great story.
Cindy f