Sunday 26 January 2020

Scrap our stash BINGO

I've decided to go bottom left to top right in a diagonal.
So banner,brad,tag,stitching.


I started with another of the wooden log papers then matted my photos on the reverse side paper.
I used hessian as my mat and stitched it top and side with orange thread.
Next, I found 3 tags from an old Basic Grey range and used them to create a banner, with brads to hold them and again orange stitching.


I added my title, date and some words that evoke that day.

4 comments:

Chris C said...

That background paper is amazing!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a lovely page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

missgailly said...

Another great page documenting this event. Thank you for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

Sherri Caramico said...

Love the log paper - and your take on the challenge --Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!