Sunday 20 October 2019

Scrap challenge Yourself.


Next layout is for Challenge Yourself.

I had 3 small photos of my house long before I moved in here featuring someone elses furniture and cat.
I have an album for photos of improvements I have done around my house so this can go in there.
I used 2 neutral papers from my Counterfeit kit.
Then I gathered scraps in yellow and peach tones as my strips, mats and side decoration.
I actually finished up my gold alphas on this layout and had to search for mixed alphas to complete the layout's title.
I used a spare passport photo of me top right.
Hope you like it!



3 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

It's a beautiful page, Julene! I love the photos of your home before you bought it! You are lucky to have those photos! And I also love that you included a photo with YOU in the frame! Your take on this month's sketch challenge is totally awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! We are all very happy that you did!

Sherri Caramico said...

Great layout - love that you included YOU too! Super creative with your alphas too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a pretty take on the design! Lovely details! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa