Thursday 10 October 2019

Lasting Memories Paper Tearing

The latest challenge at Lasting Memories is paper tearing.
I've had this photo of an art nouveau doorway for a while and this month's Counterfeit Kit suited the colours.
The torn papers at the left hand side are mainly scraps of 6x6 papers,(hence the flowers to hide the joins) plus the pink strip far left is the reverse side of an orange paper I've been using on other layouts.
The flowers(I don't have many) just matched perfectly.

Again, I used a Z turned sideways for my title.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I love your layered torn paper border!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous photo

Lori said...

This is a beautiful layout! Love that layered torn paper border - it is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT