Monday 14 October 2019

Merry Little Christmas and The scrap room.

I'm combining a couple of challenges with this card.
Merry Little Christmas challenge wants anything goes.
Winter Wonderland wants bright

I used a paper from my Counterfeit kit which is green and orange. To that I used some alphas I had left from a set I used last month.
I added gold ribbon to make it Christmassy plus 3 more Peanuts stickers of snoopy and Woodstock preparing for Christmas. Kids will like this one .

************************************************************

Yesterday I made this layout for another challenge on The scrap room.

I went bright with this one and managed to use 3 orange papers from my kit, plus some green and scraps of purple.
The dinosaur was in Canberra.

If you look hard you can see the same green paper that I used in the card above.
This was a fun layout to do and I'm pleased to also use the bookplate and some purple washi.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Bright and fun - you can't go wrong with orange and purple!

Janice said...

Great card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge, hope you can join us again soon - Janice DT

Helen said...

Great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.

Helen x