Tuesday 29 October 2019

Christmas with the cuties and Paper players.

At Christmas with the cuties they want a cute Christmas card.
I had a silver tag featuring a little angel with a bunny.

That is mounted on vellum, then pale green paper. I used 2 strips of washi tape including one featuring the sentiment.
My friend's Mum in a nursing home will like this I'm sure. Her name is June.

**********************************************************************************

At the Paper Players they have this sketch.

I put my own spin on it and made it my own. The shape is on the right instead of the left.
It suited my tree on the gold shiny card.
I also put the sentiment at the top where there was more space.
Hopefully it is still allowed!
I enjoyed making this one.



4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wonderful cards, Julene!I love your spin on the sketch. The tree is awesome! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

Lisa xx said...

What a sweet Angel, lovely card

Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties

laurie said...

So pretty!Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Both such great cards and love that you shared two different takes on the challenge with us at the Players. So glad you played along
Jaydee