Wednesday 22 June 2022

Shopping our stash and Time out challenge

 At shopping our stash they want gnomes. Luckily I had a couple hiding in my stash. (He He)


I used pink paper and matching alphas to make this for a girl because pink is usually popular.
Hope you like it! 


At Time out challenges they ask for tropical


I've made a card for friends who are going on a cruise soon.

I used a background which reminds me of the sea then strips of fishing net paper plus 3 small stickers and a tag with a palm tree motif.


It all adds up to a tropical holiday with the starfish and hibiscus.


5 comments:

dj said...

Pretty in Pink!! Way to go shopping your stash and finding this little gnome/snail pair. Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "gnome one like you challenge" over at Shopping Your Stash.

AlisonC said...

What a great image and pink is always a win with me. This is sure to make someone smile. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time. x

SmilynStef said...

Love your little guy on his cute little ride ... so glad you shared your Gnomes with us at Shopping Our Stash.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your collage of tropical and sea themed elements. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

lauren bergold said...

super cuuuute gnome and his (or here!) snail friend is adorable! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this time!