Wednesday 1 June 2022

June Counterfeit Kit

 June Counterfeit Kit

 The kit  that Kate chose is called NOVEMBERKIT 2021 from DaniPeuss.de and I love that it is full of various shades of pinks,oranges and neutrals.



              


                              


I see mainly Autumn colours, plus pinks.
Hearts, home, welcome, books,pets, cameras, branches


I went slightly rogue,  but the essence of the original is there. 
I'm trying very hard to use what I have.

Presenting my kit: 

     Argyle Autumn.


Here's my papers.


With some extras, mainly neutrals.

Embellishments

I included off-cut strips because I've noticed them being used more on layouts recently.

Alphas

I will use the chipboard alphas on the left for numbers.


Welcome to our guest designer 
Now here's the blog hop:

3 comments:

Susanne said...

I recognize a couple of those papers. Enjoy your kit.

Tara O said...

Fantastic kit Julene!! Love those little foxes!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Great kit name! I love the trims you added in from your expansive stash - always enjoy seeing what you choose.