Saturday 4 June 2022

AS you like it challenges. and Li'l red wagon

 I've made this pocket gift card for As you like it challenges.

AS a librarian my mind instantly goes to library pockets. LOL

Using cardstock I made a library pocket ,which is big enough to pop some money inside. I'm giving it to a nephew who is going away for a holiday and this will be some spending money for him.


I stuck to beachy /neutral/male themed colours.


Then at Li'l red wagon they want us to use lace.

I found a pink paint chip and threaded pink ribbon through eyelet lace on this card.

I had 3 baby buttons that I sewed on then added my sentiment.



2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Super projects and a lucky nephew. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card and love the lave..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx