Friday 5 November 2021

The studio challenges and Freaky Fast formula

 My next layout is based around this sketch at the Studio challenges.


I haven't found this site until now,so thought I'd join in.

Using papers and stickers from my kit, I've constructed a layout about my daughter. She is also very crafty and a qualified dressmaker and milliner.

As a finishing touch I stitched around the bigger circle.


Hope you like it!


**********************************************************************************

On the Scraproom group on Facebook here is this month's FFF.


I've used more of that busy paper in a determination to use it up.


I chose the photos specifically because they aren't too busy and sort of matched the papers, tone wise.
As I'm using up alphas ,I combined 2 different types.
The fleur de Lis is the heraldic symbol for Louis XIV, so I used 3 brads in gold. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great way to get that paper used! And I love the layout about your daughter!

瑞尼 Rainny said...

I love this pretty layout! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Studio Challenges.