Wednesday 3 November 2021

Scrap the boys

 At Scrap the boys they want flowers.

I had only a few photos of boys and men so had to think.....of course my travel photos!

The first box I pulled out was Vanuatu and there were several of native dancers. I chose one and it became the subject.

I used more of that awful paper from my kit,cut on the diagonal. Then I proceeded to hide it with embellishments.I used a large flower with about 1/4 cut away. I also had a stamped flower that I tucked behind it.Alsi in my kit were skeleton leaves,so added a gold one. I dotted 3 smaller flowers on the layout making a total of 6.

I added the ukelele and ticket which is my journalling. I sewed a line parallel to the diagonal cut and added a star. Up in the top corner are 3 clouds and the word happy.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE! So creative!