Sunday 21 November 2021

Mystical cyber crop bling challenge.

 Another school reunion layout, this time it is for Mystical Scrapbooking where we are asked to scraplift AND use bling.

I chose this layout to Scraplift


As you see it is by Jess Mutty and is for Fancy Pants Flutter collection.

My photo is of stairs I climbed several times a day over 3 years at the start of my teaching career. I would contemplate the day first thing in the morning, then later I used to line the children up before going inside.When I looked at them at the reunion, the memories came flooding back.

I used lots of paper off-cuts on this as well as tiny red rhinestones.I even used some gold dots off a set of alphas. My title was also an off-cut,  but it described my thoughts about the stairs. Teaching is a journey.



No comments: