Wednesday 16 June 2021

Shopping our stash and others.

 I bought a packet of orange cardstock so have decided to make a few cards.

(Pity us Aussies don't celebrate Halloweeen.)

My first is for Shopping our stash where they want fur babies. I've made a card for a friend featuring a dog. She has rescue dogs, mainly greyhounds that are too old to race. This will suit her.


I'm sure it will be appreciated!

To use up the remaining paper, I made this one for Crafty Hazelnuts. It will go into the Father's Day cards.


This next one is for Li'l red wagon where they want us to use bits.

On this card I used an offcut of striped paper,plus an offcut of ribbon and my sentiment was made using some left over alphas. Very economical use I thought.

I'm also entering it at The Male Room where it's Dads and Grandads.



3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute Fur Baby card, your friend will love it, great design and colours, so bright and cheery. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash.

Chana Malkah said...

Fun Fur Baby Card! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,
Congratulations, you were selected as a June, WEEK 2 TOP ROCKER at 613 Avenue Create. Thanks for sharing your project with us!

CHANA MALKAH,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
The Color of Cards, Owner

flossbite said...

Wonderful creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!