Thursday 3 June 2021

Li'l red wagon.

 One of my favourite card sites is Li'l red wagon. They seem to always choose interesting themes.

This time they want masculine.

I had one large watch/clock picture left so have used it on this card for an 85 year old friend.


It is very masculine in colours, but I know it will be appreciated.
                                                          **************************


The sisterhood of crafters has a flowers challenge this time.

I have used a bouquet of flowers I fussy cut from a card. I have added a Darkroom Door sentiment and kept it plain otherwise. The colours are bright enough I think.




3 comments:

Chrissy said...

FABulous masculine style card..
Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Little Red Wagon this week..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ina G said...

A great ideas to recycle those lovely flowers Julene. Thanks for sharing at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Darlene said...

So very, very pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!