Friday 25 June 2021

Scrap YOUrself challenge

 Over at Scrap challenge YOUrself they have washi tape as the extra item we need to use.



I had these 3 photos of me recently at a zoo where they gave us food to feed the animals.As I was on my own I needed to grab random strangers to take the photos. Amazingly, these turned out ok as it was school kids I asked.


I used unusual colours on this to match my scarf ,of all things, which is cream with maroon and ginger.
Glad I could use 2 maroon papers from my stash!
My washi tapes are the striped black,white and gold across the middle plus the pink and white stripes.
The smaller "with love" sign is cut from a roll of sentiments with sticky back ,like washi tape.


9 comments:

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

What a fun layout! And the colours are really lovely!
Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

Tracy P said...

Your photos are great and your design too! I love how you incorporated the washi tape. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Maya Yang said...

What a fun and cool layout! It looks like you had so much fun. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your layout is fun and fabulous, Julene! I absolutely love the wonderful photos! Thank you so much for joining us this month at Challenge YOUrself. We are very happy that you did!

Kim said...

I love you layout!! The pictures look like you were having a lot of fun!! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

What a fun experience getting to feed the zoo animals! Thank you for playing at Challenge YOurself!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Such a fun and beautiful layout! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout! I love how you used the washi tape. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
Lauren

Sherri Caramico said...

Wow! Love how you used your scarf colors as inspiration for your layout! What a great idea! Great capture of what looks like a fun time! Love your washi selections and placement too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!