Tuesday 18 May 2021

Scrap our Stash and Challenge #2 at CKC.

 


Challenge #2 at Counterfeit Kit CHallenge is a colour pallete.



I've specified it doesn't have to be cooking related despite the 2 pictures.

I've used totally kit items on my layout of 2 emus I saw on my recent trip to Kangaroo Island eucalyptus farm.  https://www.emuridge.com.au/. Outside was a real emu I befriended and inside was a toy one, but lifesize.

The background cardstock has foiled spots also in turquoise, and is American crafts cardstock. The other papers are no name. I used several things related to travel including the car loaded up, wanderlust,Travel does the heart good, the flamingo (another long legged bird but alas not an emu) .The tag on the left was featuring cameras so another trip related theme. I even used parcel tape!






5 comments:

missgailly said...

Fun layout and a very PUNNY title! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

Shannon said...

Love how you combined the challenges! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

Kada said...

Love your layout! Thanks for joining us at Scrap our Stash. Greetings from Sweden /DT Karin D (Kada)

Wendy said...

F.unny title and I love this color scheme! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a fantastic layout! Fun details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our May challenge at Scrap Our Stash!