Saturday 1 May 2021

International Scrapbooking Day CKC challenge

 At CKC we have a challenge for ISD. (International Scrapbooking Day)


Here's the colour mood board.
I searched through my scrap bags and found lots of offcuts.
My initial thought is to make cards but we will see how we go.
The cardstock is the soft peach colour so it will be my background to whatever I do.


My first project is a card using punches, inspired by Tina on CKC.
I used the only punch I own plus some rhinestone centres.



My next is for Cut it up challenge where they want a masculine card with at least one die cut.
Mine has 2 die cut balloons. I'm currently making Father's Day cards so this one will go into that box.



Here's 3 more I have made for no challenge, just cause I can...........







1 comment:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

You certainly had fun on your cardmaking day, and got such great cards to add to your stash. It was fun to see the scraps you pulled out to make them.

Thanks for sharing with us at Cut it Up for our Masculine Card challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com