Friday 21 May 2021

Lasting Memories and Daring Cardmakers.

 



At Lasting Memories they have a colour challenge featuring this colour palette.

Looking through my multi coloured papers I found a striped one with every colour here except yellow,so yellow became my mat.

My 2 photos are from the enlighten festival in March this year in Canberra.

                              
                                               *********************************

I've also made this card for Daring cardmakers where they want Tropical with an animal.



I've included the flamingo.



2 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous take on the colour challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

Dawn said...

I love your bright pink flamingo. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x