Wednesday 13 January 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches and Atlantic Hearts

 I'm up early this morning as breakfast had to be over before 7. (Fasting for 2 hours before having a CAT scan done)

I'm making cards,using small pieces left over from my Counterfeit kit.

The first card is for Tuesday morning sketches.



I used a strip of vellum under blue and white spotted paper on this card. The sentiment is cut from an old card (recycled) over a sticker. It's bright and cheery.


My second card is for Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge


I went with Christmas with this card and used up some green scraps. I had felt Santa pieces so used those as my picture.




7 comments:

foleysfriend said...

I love the "pieces" of Santa that you've displayed or maybe they are just Santa's accessories. Super cute idea to use felt for added texture and dimension to your card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

AlliKCreations said...

Adorable card..I like how you used felt pieces for Santa's items. Thank you for sharing with us at AHSC.

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Very cute card! Love the felt pieces! Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

Debbie said...

Cute cards!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Both cards are adorable! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Brandi said...

I love them both! Your cards are adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

TracyB said...

Great card and also a great way of using up scraps. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.