Friday 15 January 2021

The Male Room and Shopping your stash.

 At the Male Room they have asked for an animal.

I've had a couple of transparencies featuring Alice in Wonderland here for a while so I used this one containing the MARCH HARE as well as Alice and the Ma Hatter.

I'm sure a 6 year old boy will enjoy looking at it.



I've also made a simple baby boy card because I thought the border pattern was too cute to waste!


This one is for Shopping your stash where we're asked to use something new. In this case it is the cute baby paper I bought recently.


3 comments:

Andreja said...

What a beautiful card you made :-))
Thanks for joining us at the The Male Room Craft Challenge ❤️ Hope to see you at the next challenge, too.

Goga said...

Fantastic card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Challenge, Goga

Helen said...

A great design.

Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

Helen x