Sunday 17 January 2021

Mystical cyber crop sketch challenges.

 At Mystical Scrapbooking there is a cyber crop featuring sketches.


This is Donna's sketch.
I decided to use some papers I bought from Mystical which were Maggie Holmes Elizabeth Kate.
My theme here is Erica's last birthday at the Hyatt hotel in Canberra.
I chose 3 photos from our High tea and arranged them similar to the sketch. 
I also used a "family" word from a thickers set I have plus smaller alphas for my subtitle. I made the tag from the verso side of one of the papers and used red ribbon.
The flair saying Our stories is cocoa vanilla.

Here's a close up

and the actual layout


The next challenge was using this sketch


I decided to use the same range of papers plus add pink and another striped SEI paper. Glitzmas




It wasn't planned that way but I can see her gazing into the distance,her spirit showing through.
This gave me my title vision,spirit and heart.
The drink cup bottom left says "You've got this!"
I decided to flip the sketch to suit the photos.

No comments: