Wednesday 11 November 2020

This or That at Paper Issues.

 In my kit was this pink paislee scalloped edge paper named fetching

When I'm not sure of design I often go to Pinterest, where I found thr same paper in this layout from Luzma on Scrapbooking.com.


I'm doing this for a This or that challenge at Paper Issues.


I've chosen apple (a strip from Shimelle Now go), orange, thicker title, leaves, real stitching, 3D bow and dots. (I used my thick dotariffic pen for those.)

The diamente on the bow made me think of the dog tags.notice I used the paw print paper again,it seemed apt. I added 3 words to describe Buster and Benji who are brothers and best mates.


********************************************************************************

I've also done a 2nd layout about the dogs.


Buster is a food scrounge. He begs for food, even if he has just eaten. In this particular case my friend has some marshmallow slice. He came under the table begging for food.Making all the appropriate faces and whimpers until he got some. He developed a taste for marshmallow while we were there.

I used an EK success paper and kept it simple otherwise with gold arrow,heart and plus signs.










'

No comments: