Friday 6 November 2020

"Stamp" challenge at The scraproom.

 

The scraproom group has asked us to use the letters in the word "Stamp" on our layout.

 S=sunrise, T=tearing,three tabs A=alphas M=metal brad,morning P=pink Paislee paper


I wanted a layout to document my morning walks and these were a great example of the joys and pleasures I see early in the morning.

I also made this layout for my own benefit, not for a challenge.


It documents a drive we did while on holidays at Forster.
We drove to Gloucester then via Tinonee to Taree. The back road was a bone shaker with lots of ruts and bumps. It was pretty scenery though!
On this layout I used a paper cutlery bag behind the top photo and that huge blue journalling paper.
I inked the tag inside the bag and used embroidery thread on it.


No comments: