Wednesday 2 September 2020

Rochelle Spearrs and Scrap with Stacy challenges





Here's the sketch at Rochelle spears challenge and the accompanying challenge at Scrap with Stacy is a tic tac toe.


I decided to go across the bottom row Notebook paper,washi tape and wood.

Using my Summer Days kit, I remembered a photo from our trip through Italy.
We stayed near the Trevi Fountain, so every night we would go down there and people watch and usually eat a gelato. It was late May and the temperatures were continually in the 30 degrees range.

On my layout I started with a white background, then cut that busy words paper featuring sunglasses and ice creams. I layered other papers trying to use those which had gelato colours.
The notebook paper I put on the left and used it for my journalling. The green spotted washi tape toned in well too.
My wooden elements are the 3 wood veneer hearts top and right.
I've also used 3 small hearts from Cedar lane kit I had a couple of years ago.The 2 large ice cream embellishments are in my kit.

The photo is straight on the page, it was taken at an angle.


No comments: