Friday 4 September 2020

As you like it and Case this sketch challenge

As you like it challenge wants us to use ribbon and explain our favourite way of using ribbon on a card.
For me it is with tags. They go together so well and a tag doesn't look finished unless it has ribbon.
This time I made a Christmas card and used gold edged robbon at the top of my tag along with a silver brad.



At case this sketch they want someting based on this sketch


Using a special hessian ribbon I have in my kit I made this card.
Although it isn't a branch of flowers it will work well as a Father's Day card.



2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Thank you for sharing your great make with us at AYLI for our ribbon challenge! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Squirrel x

Brenda said...

You are so right about tags and ribbons, they definitely go together in my book. I love your take on the sketch with the second card. It's so hard to use those special items in our stash, but your result is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at AYLI Challenge!