Friday 11 September 2020

Lasting memories

The next challenge at Lasting memories is to  Create a layout with a throwback family theme. Something the symbolizes history to you and your family.

The other criteria is England.

I'm lucky with this as my mother bore a striking resemblance to the Queen.
I made my layout about Mum's 21st and used a photo fussy cut of the real Queen on my layout as well.
I used blue papers plus pearls and a border strip and a chipboard heart.
My scan is darker on the left because of the tag and pearls. No matter how I flattened it,the shadow kept appearing.



Sorry about white boxing it initially came out as red text so I changed the colour and it has left the white boxes.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Love the tag and great job with the challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)